http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yiU8v0UlAbA/TN8IrAb_msI/AAAAAAAAACk/tibDyUi_om8/s1600/Racism%2BNon%257EAnonymous%2Bgraphics%2B15.png

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kicked out another spot


So I've been banned from the Nation, the RBG Nation that is. What i've done to warrant such action? Spoke my truth to the power base of the site. I just posted a podcast talking about the need to be "dishonest" in this society and with the men in particular and this action taken against me validates my experiences and assessment of our shytuation as a people.

It seems we ARE UNABLE to be HONEST with each other because "we can't handle" each others truths. The matrix we all exist in is so real. It is just as a spiders "web" and it seems to more we work to get free, the more bound in it we become as we utilize the same tactics that got us caught up in the first place.

Uh hummm....going it alone....again....

Mayhap I'll meet YOU along my journey and mayhap we will walk together for a spell...yet...in this hell...it is only likely to be a short spell of walking together cause we..or I know...at some point along the way, one of us will get caught up and separated....again....
until then....

M.E.

And now I have to return to TELL THE TRUTH about what happened. Seems I WAS NOT BANNED from the Nation. Seems it was a tech glitch that apparently resulted in many accounts being suspended. Mines was able to be reinstalled so I spoke to soon about what I thought happened....MY BAD and I take responsibility to for it...

It DOES NOT NEGATE the real reality of my experiences with most people these days. I do continue to have brief spells with others of us who are Conscious of the Matrix and shystem we are in. So, I'll let the words stand and add corrections or updates as needed!

No comments: